Terms and Conditions
2.0 Please note that all ticket sales are final and not refundable. Once replaced or refunded if lost or stolen.
3.0 All customers shall, comply with all the instructions, notices and direction and request of the operator.
5.0 Customers under the influence of alcohol and /or drugs or are unable to control their actions in a responsible manner for any reasons including mental or other illnesses shall not be allowed to the cabin.
7.0 Passengers must be advised not to stand up and/or to leave their seats and not to lean out of the cabin.
10.0 Cabin shall not be loaded beyond the recommended limitations. Average design weight per seat is 175 lbs / 80 kg. Passengers should be seated for even weight distribution.
11.0 In order to experience this ride, a customer with disability must be in good health, have typical size / weight arms / legs and have full upper body mobility with full strength. He / She must be able transfer from his / her wheelchair with minimum help and could be evacuated by the emergency evacuation procedures of the ride operator.
- Load and unload the cabin as safely and quickly as possible.
- Assist passengers safely out of the cabin and help new passengers into the cabin and seats in
a way to ensure that the weight is evenly distributed in full length.
- Aid passengers as they may not be accustomed to the equipment and movements in the
- Make certain passengers fully meet the required restrictions for riding, such as height /
weight requirements and other limitations. Passengers should also be informed of the ride
restrictions during their ride as specified such as no swapping seats, no standing and no
rocking of the cabin.
- Assist to pre-group the passengers in the station / waiting area before the loading process